iCab Mobile 3.0: Ready for your iPad
See also: iCab Mobile 3.2 gains real tabs, a huge leap in usability
Take your iPad to the next level with the best mobile browsing experience available on any platform.
Alexander Clauss has released iCab Mobile 3.0 (iTunes, $1.99), which brings the best mobile browser to Apple’s latest creation. Yes, he has scaled up the interface to make better use of the iPad’s larger display, but there are also new and improved features:
• Universal Binary: Runs on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• User interface update and optimized for iPad
• Adds a favorites toolbar in version iPad version
• Kiosk mode allows to run iCab w/o tabs, downloads, bookmarks and other private data
• A new setting allows form auto-fill
One of my favorite features not listed above is the ability to import/export bookmarks from and to iCab. Further, you can use the same function to transfer files downloaded in iCab to a Mac or PC, which is a powerful feature to add to your Apple mobile device.
And, yes, you did read the first bullet point correctly — buy iCab Mobile 3.0 and it will run on all of your iPhone OS devices. That’s pretty good value for money, especially considering how much better iCab Mobile is…
What’s your take?