VideoBox 3.3: Prefs reset added, Vimeo support fixed
There are lots and lots of Flash video capture utilities out there. However, VideoBox has been around for years and is continuously improved — most of its competitors won’t last a year. Another reason to prefer VB is the ability to capture QuickTime and HTML5 clips.
TastyApps has released VideoBox 3.3, which is by and by a maintenance update though there are a couple of feature tweaks, as well:
• Reset preferences to factory settings button added.
• Added an “Uninstall” option to the dock menu.
• Added preference to control the number of concurrent downloads / conversions.
• Retrying a conversion after a conversion error now skips the download phase if possible.
— Intermediary file is now only deleted if the iTunes import was successful.
• Vimeo support fixed.
• Better reporting of the clip’s stats in the “Save As” dialog.
• Tooltips on buttons in the queue were incomplete. Fixed.
Get your copy of Video 3.3 here (11.6MB).