Delicious Library 2.7 fixes Lion issues and more
Will Shipley’s app that changed world — everybody changed how they coded after the arrival of Delicious Library. Though innovation has moved, it’s still a great app, the definition of the category.
Delicious Monster released Delicious Library 2.7 (change notes). This is just a point update, but there’s a lot to chew here including OS X Lion specific fixes:
• Fixed a crash on Lion when deleting a friend
• Fixed a drawing issue on Lion when scrolling horizontally in list view
• Fixed duplicate items when scanning
• Large performance improvements for libraries w/ many tools, toys, gadgets
• Updated Danish localization (thanks to Thomas Kildeberg)
• Updated French localization (thanks to Ludovic Epting)
• Slovenian localization (from Gorazd Petrović) wasn’t registered correctly
• Re-wrote loan iCal integeration so it’s much gentler
• Sorting ignores uppercase/lowercase in more places
• Fixed the link to our Get Satisfaction forum in our help
• Minor update to the Amazon API version
• And, a lot more fixes and tweaks
Get Delicious Library on the Mac App Store ($34.99).