iPhoto 9.2.1 addresses 3ivx codec issue
A minor update for a minor issue. And, honestly, who still installs the 3ivx codec? Thereupon, I had a legacy 3ivx install and it caused an issue with an app, not iPhoto, that’s long since been forgotten. However, the lesson wasn’t.
This update rolls forward issues addressed in iPhoto 9.2
• Addresses compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5
• Left, right swipe gestures can be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up)
• Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
• Book/calendar themes, card categories can be selected using a carousel view pop-up menu
• Resolves issue that caused some pages of books to print incorrectly
• Rebuilding a library now preserves saved slideshows, books
Still, if you haven’t updated iPhoto in awhile, it’s always good to be up-to-date…
What’s your take?