MacIT conference scheduled for Jan 26 to 28
Although Apple hasn’t taken direct part in the conference since 2008, Macworld has nevertheless continued and, surprisingly, continued to thrive. That said, the Macworld and MacIT conferences will again run concurrently at San Francisco’s Moscone Center at the end of January.
Conference organizer IDG has announced open registration for the MacIT Conference, which is scheduled to run January 26 through 28. With Mac and iOS adoption in the enterprise at all-time highs, this conference is more than simply topical.
Conference topics and tracks will include:
• OS Enterprise Applications / Business Solutions
• iOS Configuration Using Apple Tools
• iOS Management using an MDM
• iTunes Enterprise Perspectives: Managing initial registration, software updates, backups at an enterprise level.
• iOS Security Best Practices
• iOS Hardware Solutions
• Mac OS X Lion Enterprise Features
Again, MacIT runs concurrently with Macworld Expo. Early bird registrations for MacIT is priced at $695. Macworld registration has not yet opened and keynote speakers have not been named.
Planning to attend either conference?