GraphicConverter 7.6: Improved pro grade tools
Pixelmator and Acorn get more press, but GraphicConverter is an image editing app with a lot more history and, in many cases, better features. The latest point release is a case in point with important new functionality and builds out some existing ones.
Germany’s Lemkesoft has released GraphicConverter 7.6 (release notes), which comes to market with the following changes above and below the hood:
• Added shadow and highlights
• Added color balance
• Added histogram equalization
• Added metadata tab to slideshow preferences; fontsize, color and metadata can now be chosen
• Added display of the label name to the slideshow filename display
• Improved naming o alpha channel functions
• Added printing of multiframes from movies to print catalog
• Added number sorting support for next/previous image
• Plus a 12 dozen more new features
GraphicConverter is true shareware and you can download a fully functional copy direct from Lemkesoft. If you’re ready to purchase the app on the Mac App Store for $38.99.