Musicality 2.0: AirPlay, Airfoil, Lion fullscreen support added
The industrious one, a.k.a. Jason Perkins, has released the latest version of his top-shelf stand-alone Pandora, Last.fm and Grooveshark client for the fairer platform. There’s a lot to like in this whole-number release — step inside for the details.
Three great streaming music services in a single stand-alone app with support for the two most-popular wireless playback options, sweet. Musicality 2.0 (release notes) is here and comes to market with the following (significant) new features, as well as some bug fixes:
• AirPlay — Stream your music to your AirPort or Apple TV, or to multiple devices at the same time, all while continuing to listen on your computer (or not)
• Airfoil integration — See the currently playing song and cover art, and can even control Musicality remotely via Airfoil Speakers
• OS X Lion full screen mode
• Improved notifications — Musicality is now works with Growl 1.3.x
• Bug fixes and polishing — Last.fm is working again for all languages, Grooveshark is using higher resolution artwork, and numerous other small tweaks and fixes
Get a 10-day free trial of Musicality here or buy it on the Mac App Store ($9.99).