Send to Kindle for Mac now available
Amazon loves the rest of us as much as their PC addled customers, just four months later — Send to Kindle for Windows shipped back in January. Actually, that statement needs qualification — Bezos bunch loves Snow Leopard and Lion users, but anyone running an earlier version of OS X (PPC Mac owners, that means you) is right out of luck.
Send to Kindle for Mac is now available and comes to market with the following features:
• Send personal documents to your Kindle from your Mac
• Drag and drop one or more documents on to the Send to Kindle icon in your Dock or launch the application and drag and drop one or more documents on to it
• From any Mac application that can print, select the print menu and choose Send to Kindle
• From Finder, simply control-click on one or more documents and choose Send to Kindle
• Choose to archive documents in your Kindle library, where you can re-download them conveniently at any time
Again, you need a Mac running OS X Lion or Snow Leopard. Get your copy of Send to Kindle for Mac here.