Evernote 3.3 adds slideshows, LinkedIn sharing
Good work begins with great tools and Evernote is one of the best. A big part of this top-shelf utility comes regular patches and feature additions and this latest release is rich in both fixes and new functionality. Step inside for the details.
Don’t go to work without it. Evernote 3.3 (blog) is now available and, though many of these dot-updates only contain fixes, this release is chock full of new stuff, including slideshow functionality — hey, a new way to collect prøn.
“Whenever you’re browsing a note that contains images, click on the Slideshow icon in the top of the note pane,” writes Andrew Sinkov. “When you click the icon, the screen goes dark and your photos take center stage.”
Pretty cool, but that’s just one bullet point:
• New Premium Feature: Switch between accounts from the Evernote menu
• Share notes to LinkedIn
• Added a Tag column to List View
• New keyboard shortcut for strikethrough: CMD+CTRL+K
• CMD+Shift+D inserts date when cursor is in title area
• Larger clickable area for Activity Stream items
• Select multiple lines and click the checkbox option to add checkboxes quickly
• Activity Feed now combines recent events
• New Retina-optimized icons for Preferences
• Fixed numerous Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion crashes and issues
• More consistent results when searches contain quotes
For what it’s worth, Evernote has been Mountain Lion compatible for some weeks already.
Get your copy of Evernote 3.3 on the Mac App Store (free).