Free Mac Apps: MacLegion ‘Keep Your Money’ bundle
MacLegion’s “Keep Your Money, It’s Free” bundle is a bundle of five free Mac apps available until midnight Sunday, August 19. To get the goodies, you simply need to visit the site, create an account and download — the software on offer is pretty decent:
• ColorStrokes ($4.99, MacPhun) is the only app that lets you manipulate the colors on photos in any possible way. ColorStrokes provides you a unique way to bring new life to the old snaps, even in black & white. You’ll have all the colors and tones at your fingertips. Pick whatever you like, mix colors and make photos look excitingly different.
• Scrambler ($2.99, Coding Turtle) is the simplest encryption app for the Mac. Scrambler lets you encrypt your files to keep them safe from prying eyes. This is especially important when sending files to other Macs over untrusted email, instant messaging, and cloud-based services, or storing them on untrusted locations like USB memory sticks or portable external drives.
• MacPilot ($19.99, Koingo) can enable and disable hidden features in Mac OS X, optimize and repair your system, and perform numerous routine maintenance operations with the click of a button! Pro user or not, you can now increase computer performance with only a few clicks of the mouse.
• Thumbs ($9.99, Urban Apps) is your new personal assistant for movie stills and thumbsheets. Powerful, flexible and with a unique personality, Thumbs is a Mac app that quickly and easily generates images for your media collection. A simple, Drag and Drop interface makes Thumbs a breeze to work with.
• Wallpaper Wizard ($9.99, Coppertino) delivers all the pictures you like to your desktop. Surprise yourself with thousands of high-quality wallpapers which fit everyone’s taste whether you’re using 27 inch monitor or a MacBook Pro with Retina display. Sporting an easy-to-use interface, incredible ‘Next Wallpaper’ feature and ‘My Uploads’ section, Wallpaper Wizard can turn your wallpaper into a exciting journey of stunning pictures.
Add ‘em all up and the MacLegion “Keep Your Money” bundle is a $47.95 value.
So, click through to MacLegion and get the one app you want or the whole five free Mac app bundle. However you slice, the software is free, but time to take advantage is limited…