SmartReporter 3.0.4 clears up Mountain Lion issues
Are your Mac’s hard drives OK? Find out quickly, easily and, to put on point on it, before they your hard disks go bad with SMARTReporter, which is now (more) OS X Mountain Lion ready with fixes for an I/O error and native Notification support.
Albert Mayer has released SmartReporter 3.0.4 (version history), a popular and affordable SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, Wikipedia) monitoring app. Here’s the new stuff in this version:
• Fixed the I/O error check to work on Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
• Added support for native on-screen notifications in Mac OS X “Mountain Lion” 10.8
• Added Brazilian Portuguese localization (thanks to Victor Figueiredo)
• Added new menubar icon set to better fit with the default Apple icons
• Fixed possible issues related to I/O error checking, notification interval and log-output
• Never activate discrete GPU in hybrid GPU Macs from 2011 or newer
You can download a feature-limited trial (no notifications) direct from the developer or purchase SMARTReporter on the Mac App Store ($4.99).