GraphicConverter 8.3 adds Aperture library, Automator, Notification, etc. support
When most developers put out an update, you can often count the bullet points on a single hand. Lemke Software’s interim GraphicConverter releases regularly present an embarrassment of riches vis-a-vis features, tweaks and fixes — this dot-update is no exception.
GraphicConverter 8.3 (version history) is now available and comes to market with following:
• Added shared menu support
• Added Aperture library support
• Added Automator actions
• Added notifications (10.8)
• Added optional display indicator for exif rotation tag
• Added pdf export options
• Added copy/paste of GPS location to the browser
• Added support for Locr
• A score-plus other new features, tweaks and bug fixes
GraphicConverter offers a Cocoa front-end that only runs on 64-bit Intel Macs, requiring OS X 10.6.8 or later. As its name implies, GC can open and manipulate more than 200 image formats, and the integrated slideshow functionality is top notch.