Toast Titanium 11.1 (1067): Roxio releases a patch for the patch
People and companies have bad days. Recently Roxio released a major point update for their category defining optical disk burning and media management app, Toast Titanium. Unfortunately, that broke the app for some users, but a patch for the patch is now available.
Roxio shipped Toast 11.1 (1063) last week and, for most users, the updated patched the following problems:
• Resolves several issues running under Lion
• Audio effects are now carried over to duplicated items correctly
• Large AVCHD archive projects now display the correct number of required discs
• You can now burn a Mac Volume project after canceling a previous Mac Volume project
• VCD and SVCD projects with merged clips should no longer cause errors when burning or writing a disc image
• Resolves issue where thumbnail and video preview window appear green for specific MKV video files
• Resolves an issue related to burning projects with MPEG-2 TS streams
However, there were problems with the update and, according to MacUpdate, Roxio has updated the update, issuing Toast 11.1 (1067), which addresses the following:
• Resolved digital signing issue which occured on some OS versions
• Resolved issue where updating would generate invalid signature message
• Customers still encountering this error will need to download a full version of Toast 11.1 from our software update page or install a previous version and then update.
You can download the updated Toast Titanium 11.1 Update here.
— Photoshop Touch goes Retina, Premiere Pro CS6 gets an update
— iMovie 9.0.8 addresses third-party QT component issue
— Java for Mac: Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion updates available
— Pandora desktop apps for Mac
— Fractal Screensavers for OS X Mountain Lion