GraphicConverter 8.3.1 adds ‘movie to animation’ conversion
Opens just about any image file and GraphicConvert is shareware. A real shareware app, not some Johnny comelately pretender in demo clothing — fully featured and ready to go. Moreover, this is an image editor that gets regular feature updates and bug fixes.
LemkeSoft has released GraphicConverter 8.3.1 (version history), which comes to the world with significant new functionality baked in:
• added pcd support in 32 and 64 bit
• added action menu to the menu bar
• added optional iptc indicator to browser
• added optional question before deletion of a file in the browser
• added function to convert movie to animation
• added pict export support to 64 bit version
• added rotated text
• added option to protect PDFs upon save
• added option to ignore lab profiles embedded in tiff files
• added ecw import (32 and 64 bit) with helper app; this feature is not available in the Mac App Store version due the Apple restrictions
• added option to disable automatic volume discovery
• Plus tweaked features and many bug fixes
I haven’t tried it yet, but “convert movie to animation feauture” looks really, really cool — if you try it, let us know how it works for in the comments below.
Get your copy of GraphicConverter 8.3.1 here.