GraphicConverter 8.5 Adds Retina, 16-bit Grayscale RAW Support, More
High-end editing tools and the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins in a value-packed, honest to goodness shareware application. GraphicConverter is pretty much brilliant and it now offers Retina Display support, plus a whole lot more.
The good folks at Lemkesoft have released GraphicConverter 8.5 (release notes) and there’s a quite a lot of new stuff packed into this significant point-five update:
• retina support added
• added support for 16-bit per channel grayscale raw import
• split red/green/blue batch added
• added batch function to extract all used keywords to convert&modify
• added option to disable indicator for unapplied xmp changes
• added zoom support to slideshow with gesture
• added dialog upon click of rotation indicator
• added rating tool to image window toolbar
• additional features and tweaks (see release notes)
• A dozen plus bug fixes
You can download GraphicConverter 8.5 Mac App Store ($38.99).
This blogger’s image editing toolkit includes Acorn, GraphicConverter and Snapheal.
What are you using?
— Inky: Hands On with a New Mac eMail Client [u]
— OS X Dashboard Widgets: MiniTV 2.0 Works, Delivers BBC, CNN, ABC, More
— Mac Apps: Photoshop 13.0.3, BBEdit 10.5.1, Carbon Copy Cloner 3.5.2 updates
— Mac Java Update: JRE SE 7 1.7.0_10 is OS X 10.8 certified
— SoftRAID 4.5 fixes 2012 Mac mini data corruption issue