MacTracker for iOS 2.3: Gains iPhone 5 Support, Adds Apple’s New Toys
Admin, collector, eBayer or serious fan? Then you need Ian Page’s MacTracker for iOS, because there’s nothing worse than some shop talking know nothing or n00b selling you a bill of goods.
This is the app for that and it has been update with iPhone 5 support and packed full of Apple’s hottest new kit.
• Adds MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012)
• Adds iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012) and iMac (27-inch, Late 2012)
• Adds Mac mini (Late 2012) and Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
• Adds iPad (4th generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular) and iPad (4th generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular Sprint + Verizon)
• Adds iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular) and iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular Sprint + Verizon)
• Adds iPhone 5 (GSM North America), iPhone 5 (GSM International) and iPhone 5 (CDMA)
• Adds iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation)
• Adds iOS 6
• Adds support for iPhone 5
• Adds marketing tagline, where available, for recent models
• Adds separate entry for Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) information to iPad and iPhone models
• Adds environmental requirements to iPad, iPhone and iPod models
• Updates Support Status for Apple’s latest Vintage and Obsolete products
• Other minor changes and additions
And, here’s feature not immediately apparent to naked eye — when viewing a database entry for a Mac, tap its icon to hear that Mac’s startup sound. Sweet!
Mactracker for iOS 2.3, which runs equally well on iPhone and iPad, is now available on the App Store.