MacLegion Fall Mac Bundle, Early Birds Get MacCleanse Free
‘Tis the season for savings, especially if you’re looking for Mac bundles. Stack Social (below) launched their latest yesterday and MacLegion is weighing in with their Fall Mac Bundle, which delivers 10 great apps for $49.99 with MacCleanse given to the first 2,000 buyers.
• MacCleanse 3 & 4* ($29.95) — A powerful application geared towards purifying your system and reclaiming hard disk space
• AfterShot Pro ($9.99) — Supports your entire photo workflow, whether you’re building a searchable library of thousands of images, enhancing a handful of photos, or generating output for an album, website or client review.
• Pagico ($50) — A personal database that helps you to manage and keep track of everything: notes, tasks, lists, files, projects and contacts.
• Default Folder X ($34.95) — An award-winning utility that enhances the Open and Save dialogs in all Mac OS X applications
• DriveDx ($49.99) — An advanced drive health diagnostic and monitoring utility (family license)
• MixTape Pro ($44.99) — Mixing music has become beautifully easy. Whether you’re a pro DJ or just listening to your beats in the car, gym or at home, MixTape Pro has something for you.
• CollageFactory Pro ($29.99) — A powerful combination of photo collage maker and greeting card creator.
• Deliver Express ($29.95) — An automated solution to send and share files easily across the Internet and local networks.
• EarthDesk ($24.95) — Converts your Macintosh desktop into a beautiful, real-time image of our planet, continuously updating in the background while you work.
• MailHub ($19) — A new ‘smart’ plug-in for Apple Mail which revolutionizes email management.
• Bluenote ($4.99) — Beautifully designed notes, tasks and passwords organizer all in a single app.
And, if you just counted up the apps, you surely noticed that 11 apps are indeed on offer — score.
That said, the first app listed, MacCleanse, is free for the first 2,000 buyers, so act quickly to get all 11 apps.
And, for what it’s worth, Stack Social just launched the Name Your Own Price Mac App Bundle 3.0, featuring Camtasia. It’s a name your own price deal with three apps available for a $1 or all 10 for just $11.95 — the average price plus one cent.