Here’s an affordable game that’s ready to play when you are, featuring the Starship Enterprise from J.J. Abrahms reboot of the original Star Trek series. Load the torpedo tubes and charge the phasers!
A fast-paced, top-down space shooter inspired by the new motion picture, Star Trek: D-A-C is a pick-up and play game that allows you and your friends to choose from five classes of starships, including the all-new U.S.S. Enterprise flagship class, and battle it out online. Engage the enemy, as a Federation or Romulan commander, in Online Versus, Online Co-op, and Survival game play modes, the latter being a single player experience that pits a player against wave after wave of Romulans.
• 12 player multiplayer – Four gameplay modes and detailed Stat Tracking: Survival Mode, Death-match, Assault, Conquest
• Play against the computer alone or cooperatively with friends
• Variety of powerups & special pickups
• Five ship classes — Support Frigate, Missile Cruiser, Fighter, Bomber and Flagship
• User-customizable match settings
• Improved graphics, animations and controls
Star Trek: D-A-C is available now for $9.99 from GameTree Online.