How To: Run Snapchat on Mac [u]
What is trending? Among other vapors currently in the air, Snapchat is perhaps the strongest scent. Though it’s a mobile app that only runs on iPhone or Android, there is a way to get Snapchat on Mac.
However, getting the job done requires you to run Snapchat on Mac in an Android emulator. Bass ackwards? You bet and here is how it goes.
• Download Bluestacks (emulator) and install it by dragging it to your Applications folder
[u] It appears that SnapChat is no longer available in the Bluestacks emulator. I do not know of another way to implement SnapChat on the Mac.
• Launch Bluestacks, dismiss the top window and then click the Search (magnifying glass) button and look for Snapchat
• In the results, next to Snapchat (white ghost on a yellow background), click Install
• Go back to the Bluestacks homescreen by clicking stack button
• Click My Apps and then launch Snapchat
• Now, either set up a new Snapchat account or input your existing login/password
Yep, you’re done and ready to enjoy Snapchat on Mac.
Know a nifty Mac tip or trick? Share it in the comments below…
via OS X Daily